Bali with Dinner Cruise – 6 Days
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation: 3 Star EU Standard
- Meals: Daily buffet Breakfast + One cruise Dinner
- Special: Sunset Cruise Dinner Party
- Sites included: Barong Dance, Kintamani, Ubud, Bedugul, Tanah Lot Sunset Excursion & Cruise Dinner Party
- Trip Duration: 6 Days
- Suitable for: Family traveling with Children, A Couple or for Honeymoon Trip
- Transportation: By AC Car
The Bali with Dinner Cruise is the most unforgettable experience holiday package which is suitable to family and individual. The tour will take you for 4 nights 5 days in Indonesia by experiencing Barong Culture Dance, exploring Kintamani, Ubudm Bedugul and finally most memorable Sunset Cruise Dinner which offered on Cruise. During the cruise, you will be experiencing; the beautiful Sunset, Open-Air Top Deck, Delicious International Buffet Dinner, Live Cabaret Show on the cruise. After finishing the culture tours and best sunset cruise dinner in Cruise, Bali, we will transfer back to airport to fly back to your home country.
BALI SUNSET CRUISE DINNER PARTY
Upon arrival at Denpasar International Airport in Bali, our team will meet and greet at the airport. Then transfer to hotel and check-in. Relax the remaining day on your own.
Late afternoon, our team will come to pick you up and take you to enjoy relaxing Sunset Cruise with a dinner party in Bali. As the sun goes down we set off on a relaxing cruise around Benoa Harbour in South Bali aboard a luxury catamaran. As you take in the cool night air on the top deck you will be entertained by our live musical entertainers. This is followed by a delicious international buffet dinner before you can dance the night away at our disco or enjoy our live cabaret show.
Enjoy the party. Highlights on the cruise are amazing Sunset view, Open-Air Top Deck, Delicious International Buffet Dinner, Live Cabaret Show. At evening back to hotel and overnight in Bali.DAY 2
BARONG DANCE - KINTAMANI - UBUD
Breakfast at hotel and get ready to have the full day sightseeing tours. Our team will pick you up and take to experience the Barong dance “Balinese sacred dance” performance. It represents the eternal fight between god and evil. And the holy springs of Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring. Continue to Penelokan to enjoy the magnificent view of Mount Batur and the Lake below. Drive to Ubud traditional market where you can find statues, painting, accessories and handicraft. Arts galleries, Ubud palace and rice terrace at Tegallalang.DAY 3
BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT SUNSET EXCURSION
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel. Then you will be departing for Bedugul with its beautiful views of Lake Beratan and Ulun Danu Temple. En route stops will also be made to visit Mengwi the former Royal Temple of Taman Ayun. Kedaton monkey forest, a natural reserve of monkeys and bats. After lunch at local restaurant, visit Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. This temple is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. The wave crashing on the rock and beautiful sunset is worth full to be memorized in a picture.DAY 4
- 3 Star European Standard Hotel Accommodation.
- Daily buffet Breakfast at hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfer by AC Car.
- Tours and Transfer as per mentioned in day-by-day itinerary.
- Meals as per mentioned in itinerary.
- Sightseeing tours guided by English speaking Tours Guide.
- Sunset Cruise Dinner Party in Bali
- All the sites entrance Fees, Donation and Parking Fees
- Visa support documentation for Indonesian Embassy if it is requied.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Indonesia Visa on Arrival Free of Cost.
- The Beverage and Meals not included in Itinerary.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls etc.
- Tips to driver, camera fee ( still/ Video ) any portage at airport.
- Supplement charge for high season period mainly on July—August or during the Christmas or New Year.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.