Amazing Bali Holiday – 5Days
Price: NPR 27,400
- Accommodation: 3 Star EU Standard
- Meals: Daily buffet Breakfast and Lunch
- Sites included: Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring, Penelokan, Besakih Temple, Bali Ethnographic Museum, Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Uluwatu Temple, Pura Luhur Uluwatu, Ubud traditional market and Tanah Lot Temple.
- Trip Duration: 5Days
- Suitable for: Incentive Tour, Family holiday or Couple Honeymoon Trip
- Transportation: By AC Car
Bali – Indonesia, is one of the top 10 must visit places. The Amazing Bali holiday package is carefully designed to cover most of the wonders in Indonesia. This holiday package offers most of the must see places what has to offer by Bali Holiday Package from Nepal.
During your journey to Bali, you will be exploring: Uluwatu Temple; Imagine a large rugged limestone cliff with a temple perched on it, almost like a scene from cliffhanger, to add to its dramatic grandeur.
Pura Tanah Lot; A majestic rock formation lays as a foundation of a popular pilgrimage temple, known as Pura Tanah Lot. It is most popular for its serenity and cultural significance as it is associated with the Balinese mythology as one of the seven temples that form a ring in the southwest of Bali.
Ubud; Ubud is packed and condensed with the best of Bali, ranging from nature, culture and people, temples, museums, rolling rice/paddy fields and man-made gardens and parks.
Amazing Bali Holiday package is a standard pre-design holiday package to Indonesia. We can offer you custom-made itinerary based to your interest to Indonesia. Do not hesitate to submit query if you are looking for different kind of package to Indonesia. Our sales executives will be more than happy to assist you.
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel. Our team will pick you up from hotel and process for your day long sightseeing in Bali. You will be experiencing the Barong dance “Balinese sacred dance” performance. Its represent the eternal fight between good and evil. And the holy springs of Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring. Continue to Penelokan to enjoy the magnificent view of Mount Batur and the Lake below. Drive to Besakih Temple which is located on the slope of mount Agung and also known as the ‘Mother Temple’ of Bali.DAY 2
DENPASAR – GARUDA WISNU KENCANA –ULUWATU
Breakfast at your hotel. Explore Bali’s capital city by visiting Bali Ethnographic Museum with its art collection that ranges from prehistoric finds to early 20th century art. (Monday closed). Then continue to Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) cultural park & the tallest statue in the world. Then direct to Uluwatu Temple, located on the southern tip of the peninsula, the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, perched precariously by the sea, is populated by a friendly tribe of protected monkeys Tribe. This temple stands on a hundred meters of high cliff by overlooking the Indian Ocean and the beautiful sunset also can be seen there.
After the day long sightseeing tours, we drive back to hotel and relax.DAY 3
UBUD – TANAH LOT
Have your breakfast at hotel and enjoy the morning. Around mid day, our team will pick you up and transfer to Ubud traditional market where you can find statues, painting, accessories and handicraft. The final visit of the tour is Tanah Lot Temple, perhaps the most well known sacred temple in Bali, built in the small promontory of the sea shore. The wave crashing on the rock and beautiful sunset is worth full to be memorized in a pictureDAY 4
- 3 Star Hotel European standard Hotel Accommodation.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfer by AC Car.
- Tours and Transfer as per mentioned in day-by-day itinerary.
- Meals as per mentioned in itinerary. Breakfast and Lunch included.
- Sightseeing tours guided by English speaking Tours Guide.
- All the sites entrance Fees, Donation and Parking Fees
- Visa support documentation for Indonesian Embassy if you are residing in Kathmandu- Nepal.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Indonesia Visa Fee.
- Airport taxes in Indonesia : IDR 75.000 per person per flight for domestic flight and IDR 200.000 per person for international departure ( has to be paid in cash in IDR upon check inn at airport) as per the Airline rules.
- The Beverage and Dinner is not included in Itinerary.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls etc.
- Tips to driver, camera fee ( still/ Video ) any portage at airport.
- Supplement charge for high season period mainly on July—August or during the Christmas or New Year.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.