Pattaya and Bangkok with Floating Market – 5Days
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation: 3*** EU Standard
- Location: Centrally located Hotel
- Meals: Daily Breakfast, and 1 Lunch
- Trip Duration: 5 Days
- Suitable for: Couple, Family and Incentive Tour
- Transportation: Private Car or Tourist Coach
Bangkok and Pattaya with Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in Ratchaburi holiday package, is another famous tourist attraction in Thailand. This package gives you an opportunity to explorer Coral Island by boat in Pattaya, where you will be experience a seashore holiday, you will be exploring Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in Ratchaburi province which is almost untouched by the modern world, you will enjoy watching the farmers selling food, fruits, flowers and many kind of local products in their boats. The Bangkok and Pattaya with Damnoen Saduak Floating Market will take you 4 nights 5 days in Thailand. After then, finally back to Shubharnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok and fly back to home country. The below is the pre-planned itinerary for the package. Encase, you are looking for customized holiday package to Thailand, please submit and inquiry mentioning your interest. We will be glad to contact you back with suitable itinerary as per your requirement in Thailand.
BANGKOK - TRANSFER TO PATTAYA
The customers departing from Nepal, will be offered low air fare for their return journey to Bangkok by Laser Travel’s sales team. Those customers flying from other destination will be assisted through our online LiveHelp system or by email. Arrival in Bangkok airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your hotel in Pattaya which is ideally situated just slightly off from Central Road, the main entrance to the Pattaya and just a short distance to the shopping centres and very close to the favourite East Meets West. Almost all the rooms are with sea view. Check-in and enjoy the Pattaya night life on your own.1ST DAY
FULL DAY CORAL ISLAND WITH BUFFET LUNCH
Enjoy your morning breakfast at your hotel. After that departure from hotel to Coral Island (Koh Lan), sailing across the sparkling aqua-blue water of the Gulf of Thailand you will reach the Coral Island which also known by Koh Lan. Enjoy your day under the brilliant tropical sun, you can relax, swim, snorkel or simply bronze yourself on the island’s of golden beaches. Enjoy your buffet lunch, return back to Pattaya bay and rest the day on your own visiting shopping mall or simply visiting most famous entertainment places which are in walking distance from your hotel. Overnight in Pattaya.2ND DAY
PATTAYA - BANGKOK AND SHOPPING FREE DAY
Have your breakfast at your hotel. Then, check out and get ready to be transferred to Bangkok is the capital and the most populous city of Thailand. After reaching Bangkok city check in and enjoy the remaining day for shopping in Bangkok by visiting the shopping malls like; MBK Shopping Malls, Siam Paragon, Central World Siam, and many more. Overnight in Bangkok.3RD DAY
BANGKOK—DAMNOEN SADUAK FLOATING MARKET
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Bangkok. Then our representative will pick up around 0630 hours from your hotel and drive you to Ratchaburi Province. Arrive the pier, then enjoy the scenery of rural life by long tail speed boat to the floating market. After then, we will reach at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market; almost untouched by the modern world you will enjoy watching the farmers selling food, fruits, flowers and many kind of local products in their boats. After then, we will continue to visit the Handicraft industry and finally drive back to hotel in Bangkok.4TH DAY
BANGKOK— TRANSFER AND DEPARTURE
Have your breakfast at your hotel and check out. According to your flight’s departure time from Bangkok airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Bangkok International airport by our representative. Please kindly be ready on time to avoid losing your flight back to your home country as traffic jams in Bangkok exists very often.5TH DAY
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Bangkok and 2 Nights in Pattaya in Double / Twin sharing bases.
- Daily buffet breakfast in Bangkok & Pattaya.
- English speaking Tour Guide in SIC bases and all Sites entries Fee as per the Itinerary.
- All transfers, excursions in SIC bases as per mentioned in program.
- Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- Boat TKT from Pattaya to Coral Island and return including Lunch.
- Two ways airport transfers from Bangkok airport to Hotels & return in Bangkok & Pattaya.
- Transfer from Bangkok hotel to Ratchaburi Province and back to Bangkok in SIC bases
- Visa support documents & visa service for Thai Embassy in Kathmandu.
- All service charges, Government TAX & Sights entry fees for the places mentioned in itinerary.
- Personal health insurance & travel insurance
- Thai Visa Fee if applicable as per rules of Thai Embassy Kathmandu.
- International Airport TAX if applicable.
- Beverages are not included in Itinerary.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls and optional tours etc.
- Round trip Air TKT Kathmandu—Bangkok——Kathmandu
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
Duration: 19 Days
The exotic destinations of Thailand and Nepal invite you for a memorable time and breathtaking tourist attractions including mountains, valleys, wild life, monasteries and countless others. This is 17 days…View More