Beijing and Shanghai Tours – 5N 6Days
- Breakfast Only
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel
- Location: Centrally located Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
- Trip duration: 6 Days
- Suitable for: Couple, Family and Incentive Tour
- Transportation: Private Car or Tourist Coach
Our clients are travelling more and more to China to discover culture and history, modern city, technology and one of the most booming international stage and is likely to be far more important to future generation than in the past. Experiencing China with your young children is arguably a competitive advantage and education of value for your children. Plan your vacation with your young children in couple or with friends and explorer the history and culture of China with us. Our pre-designed itinerary covers up most must see places of China as below. If you are looking for customized itinerary, please submit us your inquiry form.
ARRIVAL IN BEIJING
Arrive in Beijing Capital Airport at 10:55AM, one of the world’s largest and most modern, you are met by our attentive licensed professional English speaking local tour guide immediate outside of Baggage Claim Area who will be holding a sign with your name on it and transferred by vehicle to your downtown hotel, on the way have a lunch in a decent local restaurant, after a refreshing at hotel, later this afternoon go to visit the Tiananmen Square – the world’s largest including an exterior view of the ultra-modern “Egg” National Performing Arts Centre. This evening enjoy a welcome banquet featuring Peking Duck this evening at a decent local restaurant.DAY 1
BEIJING CITY SIGHTSEEING TOURS
After Chinese & Western food buffet breakfast in hotel, go to visit the Temple of Heaven nearby, a UNESCO culture heritage site, observe Beijing residents doing traditional Taichi and other exercises in the well-maintained park. Behold the beautiful Hall of Prayers, an ornate structure built of wood without using a single nail or adhesive. Afterwards transfer to visit the Forbidden City, magnificent imperial palaces of Ming and Qing dynasties for almost 500 years. After lunch, transfer to the Summer Palace, on the way have a stop at Beijing Zoo to see the lovely giant Pandas, tour the enchanting Summer Palace, a renowned imperial retreat of the Qing dynasty royal family and retinue. The Long Corridor, Marble Boat, Seventeen-Arch Bridge, and Longevity Hill are all structures of grace and beauty. Enjoy a boat ride on the vast Kunming Lake. Enjoy a free evening and dinner on your own.DAY 2
GREAT WALL OF CHINA
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Put on your hiking shoes for an excursion to the extraordinary Great Wall of China. Out in the hills, we visit the rugged and scenic Jiuyongguan section which better exemplifies the fine Ming dynasty era construction. After lunch in a decent local restaurant, we go to visit the Ming Tombs, the burial sites of 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty ( 1368-1644 A.D.) with their empresses and concubines, another UNESCO culture heritage site, have a look at the mausoleum of the 3rd emperor and have a relaxing walking along “the Spirit Way”, the stone animal avenue. Transfer back to the hotel by evening, on the way have a photo stop at the 2008 Beijing Olympics Park to have an exterior view of those magnificent stadiums including Bird’s Nest and Water Cube; enjoy a free evening and dinner on your own.DAY 3
BEIJING – SHANGHAI BY HIGH SPEED TRAIN
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Check out hotel and transfer to Beijing South Train Station, board the high speed train #G13( 1000-1455, 2nd class seat) to Shanghai with all of your belongings. Prepare some food for lunch in advance.
Met by local English speaking guide at the exit of train station on arrival in Shanghai, and transfer to the centrally located hotel, check in for 2-night staying; balance of the day is at leisure.DAY 4
SHANGHAI CITY SIGHTSEEING
Buffet breakfast in hotel; then head out to visit the exquisite Yuyuan Garden constructed in 1559 and the European Art-Deco architecture of the Bund. Gaze across the Huangpu River at the towering structures of the ultra-modern Pudong district. In the afternoon, visit the Pudong district including having a bird’s eye view of the whole city from the top of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower. Later today have some free shopping time at the Nanjing Road, the most famous pedestrian shopping street in China. Enjoy a farewell shanghai cuisine dinner at a decent local restaurant.DAY 5
TRANSFER TO SHANGHAI AIRPORT
Buffet breakfast in hotel, check out hotel, this morning visit the Jade Buddha Temple, one of the oldest temples in Shanghai with some amazing architectures and huge jade Buddha statues, the popular location for local prayers. Afterwards transfer to the airport and fly back home at 13:45PM.DAY 6
- Centrally located decent 3-star downtown hotel with daily Chinese & western food buffet breakfast and all taxes and service charges involved.
- Second-class seat on the high-speed train from Beijing to Shanghai with booking fee.
- Ground transportation between airports/train stations and hotels and for proposed sightseeing served by A/C tour vehicle with professional driver.
- Licensed professional English speaking local tour guide on arrival and departure and for proposed sightseeing arrangement.
- Lunch and dinner as specified in decent local Chinese restaurants with selected soft drinks / local beers.
- Entrance fees, boat ride as specified in above itinerary.
- Mineral water supply on tours.
- The cost of travel document and Chinese visa processing fee.
- Flight to Beijing and from Shanghai.
- Tips to the local tour guides and driver.
- Optional programs.
- Excess luggage charge, alcoholics, medical care, taxi for personal use, hotel incidentals expenses such as internet cost, laundry, meals not included, and other personal expenses.
- Any other cost not listed noted as included.