Bhote Koshi White Water Rafting – 2 Days
THINGS TO TAKE WITH YOU:
- T-shirt, swim wear, Sun cream, Sun glass, sport shoes, Lips protector, Cap and light trouser to wear in river
- Light Jacket, Fleece or a pullover and Sleeping bag for the evenings
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication, Flashlight and Footwear
DRIVE FROM KATHMANDU - KHADICHAOUR AND START THE RAFT
Early morning departure from Kathmandu and drive to Khadichour ( Lower section of Bhote Koshi) the starting point of white water rafting. We will have a lunch at river bank then rafting guidelines/ Tips will be given by raft instructor. We will have fun preparing the Rafting boat, then once it is ready a safety Kayak will lead us the river and starts our white water rafting journey for next 3 hours. Today, would be a first day for training, how to paddle and follow the instruction for the safety purpose. Passing class 3 rapids we will reach the popular camping Sukute beach. Take off the rafting boat and we will start our camping in Sukute. Relax, have fun and at evening dinner will be provided camp-side. Overnight in Sukute Beach.
- Accommodation: Lunch, Dinner and overnight in Tented Camp
DRIVE FROM SUKUTE BEACH - BASERI -KATHMANDU
Enjoy your breakfast at camp side. After breakfast, pack your rucksack, load the rafting boat and safety kayak on bus and drive to higher points of rapid to heat the class 4 and 5 rapids today. We will drive to Baseri (Upper section) starting point with class 4 rapid. Today we will be hitting the most adventure rapids class 4 and even will be passing class 5. After struggling and by passing many rapids, we will reach ending point finally in Lamashanghu Dam. Take off the raft, and get out from the river. Then drive back to the camp and have lunch. After lunch, get ready and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Accommodation: Breakfast & Lunch
- Two way Transportation from Kathmandu - Chraudiphedi - Sukute Beach - Khurasani Bari- Lama Sanghu Dam to Kathmandu.
- Meals plan in Full Board ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Necessary Rafting equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, Lifejackets, Helmets, Plastic Paddles, Wetsuits , Camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary river Permit, Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in River beach
- Professional River Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for the staff and transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid Rafting Kid Box
- Personal health insurance and travel insurance
- International and Domestic air TKT if required.
- The beverages and meals not included in Itinerary
- Visa for Nepal if applicable.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls etc.
- Hotel Accommodation if you do not like to saty in Camp, Perosnal Toiletries etc
- Emergency Evacuation if required and Sleeping bag
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.