Delhi and Agra Culture Heritage Tours – 4 Days
- Trip duration: 4 Days
- Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel
- Hotels: 2 Nights in Delhi & 1 Night in Agra
- Meals: Daily Breakfast
- Suitable for: Couple, Family Holiday & Incentive Tours
- Highlights: India Gate, President’ House, Lakshmi Narayan Temple (Birla Temple), Old Delhi, Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan, Qutub Minar, Sikandra Tomb (Akbar's tomb), Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, & Agra city
The Delhi and Agra Heritage Tours in India takes you to explore the historical and real culture of most famous cities of India. This tour package has been designed for the visitors those want to explorer India in over-stop in New Delhi or searching for the short trip to explore city of Delhi and artistic city of Agra. During your tours you will be exploring the most famous places like; India gate, President’s house, Delhi Parliament House, impressive colonnaded building, Laksminarayan Temple, Iron Pillar and Red Fort in Delhi whereas you will visit in Agra most famous Sikandra, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and etc. This Tours package is mostly suitable for the customers those want to have the Culture Tours in India which is also called the heritage tours of Delhi and Agra. If you the below package do not meet your interest, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team will be more than glad to offer you a tailored tours package as per your interest.
ARRIVAL IN DELHI AIRPORT
Departure from your home country and land in New Delhi International airport. After arrival at Delhi International Airport, Meeting & greeting on arrival by our representative and transfer to hotel in New Delhi.
Delhi, locally pronounced as Dilli is located on the banks of the River Yamuna, The Delhi has been known to be continuously inhabited since at least the 6th century BC, though human habitation is believed to have existed since the second millennium BC. Delhi is also widely believed to have been the site of Indraprastha, the legendary capital of the Pandavas during the times of the Mahabharata. Delhi reemerged as a major political, cultural and commercial city along the trade routes between northwest India and the Gangetic plain after the rise of the Delhi sultanates. It is the site of many ancient and medieval monuments, archaeological sites and remains. In 1639, Mughal emperor Shahjahan built a new walled city in Delhi which served as the capital of the Mughal Empire from 1649 to 1857.
Remaining day spend on your own for relaxation in New Delhi.1ST DAY
DELHI CITY SIGHTSEEING
Morning enjoy your breakfast at hotel. After Breakfast sight-seeing tour, which includes India Gate – A majestic arch, 42 metre high war memorial in honour of the Indian soldiers who died during the First World War. President’s House – It is now the official residence of the President of India. Parliament House – This impressive colonnaded building houses the two houses of Parliament, Lakshminarayan Temple (Birla Temple) – A modern Hindu Temple built in 1938, is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and his consort Laxmi. Qutub Minar Built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, One more work of wonder to be seen here is an iron pillar that still remains un-rusted. Evening return to Red Fort – The 17th century fortress of Emperor Shahjahan. Inside are exquisite palaces like the Diwan-i-Aam and Diwan-i Khas. Overnight at Hotel in New Delhi.2ND DAY
DELHI—AGRA ( 201KMS, 4 HOURS DRIVE)
After breakfast drive to Agra – The Mughal city en-route visit to Sikandra; The worthy monument here is the tomb of Akbar which shows an interesting fusion of Hindu & Muslim art and architecture reflecting the spirit of the emperor himself. Upon arrival check in at hotel. Afternoon visit to Taj Mahal – The Monument of love, built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine the mortal remains of his queen Mumtaz Mahal. Later visit Agra Fort dominated by red sandstone construction & houses the beautiful Pearl Mosque and other noteworthy structures. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.3RD DAY
AGRA—DELHI AIRPORT (201KMS/ 4 HOURS DRIVE)
Enjoy your morning breakfast at your Hotel in Agra. Check out and coordinating your departure flight time from New Delhi airport our representative will transfer you directly to the New Delhi International airport. Check in and fly back to your home country.4TH DAY
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation in Twin/ Double Room in New Delhi with daily breakfast
- Full day sightseeing of Delhi guided by professional English speaking guide in Delhi.
- 1Night Hotel Accommodation in Twin/ Double Room in Agra with daily breakfast.
- Sightseeing of Agra guided by English speaking tours guide.
- Transports by AC car from Airport to Hotel and vice versa upon arrival and departure in New Delhi Airport.
- Sightseeing and transfer from New Delhi to Agra and return by AC car.
- Entry Permits Fees, all the service charges and VAT inclusive.
- Personal health insurance & travel insurance
- International and Domestic air TKT if required.
- The beverages & meals not included in Itinerary
- Visa for India if applicable.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls etc.
- Tips to driver, camera fee ( still/ Video ) any portage at airport.
- Round trip Air TKT from your home country to Delhi and return.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.