Discovering Sri Lanka – 5 Days
- Breakfast Only
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation: 3- Star Hotels
- Location: Negombo, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, and Colombo
- Meals: Daily buffet Breakfast
- Trip Duration: 5 Days
- Suitable for: Couple, Family and Incentive Tour
- Transportation: Private Car/ Van and Guide
Discovering Sri Lanka 4 Nights 5 Days tours package covers most of the must see places of beautiful Sri Lanka. There are many nice things to be seen yet in Sri Lanka if you have enough time, but this package has been designed for short trip. However, it still covers the most famous places of Sri Lanka. The discovering Sri Lank is unlike any other holiday package. One that begins the moment you step in Colombo, does not end until long after you have finished visiting the Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, and Bentota beach. This 5 days tour encompasses you to golden beach, rainforest, tea plantations, mountain ranges and beautiful couture of Colombo.
The below holiday package itinerary is our pre-designed package. If you are looking any customised package, please kindly write us.
COLOMBO AIRPORT – KATUNAYAKE/NEGOMBO
After landing in Bandaranaike International Airport, greeted by our representative and transfer to Katunayake / Negombo. Check in at Hotel and at leisure.
Late afternoon, you will be having brief sightseeing tours of city. Upon completion of city tours, back to hotel and overnight.
NEGOMBO - KANDY
Have your breakfast at hotel. After the breakfast, check-out and will drive to Kandy. En route you will visit the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawela. Then we will continue our journey to Kandy. Check-in at hotel and break for leisure.
Late evening, you will proceed to visit the temple of tooth relic of Lord Buddha. After finishing our sightseeing tours, we will drive to witness a culture dance show of Sri Lanka. Enjoy the show and back to hotel.DAY 2
KANDY - NUWARA ELIYA
After breakfast we will check-out and drive direction to Newark Eliya. The Nuwara Eliya is also known as little England of Sri Lanka. It is set against beautiful backdrops of the mountains, valley, waterfalls and tea plantation. The Nuwara Eliya is supposed to be one of the coldest place on the island. The climate is just like an England spring day although the temperature does drop at night. All around Nuwara Eliya you will experience evidence of the British influence. The houses are like country cottages Queen Ann style mansions.
En route, you will commence a city tour of Kandy which includes the Upper Lake drive, Hanuman temple in Ramboda and then will continue to visit the Labookelle tea plantation and factory, visit of the Arts & Crafts Centre, Gem Museum and Lapidary. After then, we will visit the beautiful Royal Botanical gardens at Peradeniya on the Banks of the Sri-Lanka’s longest river. We shall be exploring magnificent Orchid House and the grove of Splendid trees those were planted by eminent world figures.
After reaching the hotel in Nuwara Eliya, check-in and evening at leisure.
NUWARA ELIYA - COLOMBO
Today, we will have early breakfast at your hotel and check out at 0630 hours from Nuwara Eliya and proceed for Colombo.
En-route we will visit “Sita Eliya Kovil” which is just 7kms away from Nuwara Eliya on the Bandarawela road. It is bordered to the Hakkdala Strict Nature Reserve and called Sita Eliya, where a quaint little Devala is found by the side of the road at a slightly lower elevation by a stream. If time permits we will bypass the Kitulagala. After then we will have small lunch break and drive to hotel and check-in.
At evening commence city tour of Clombo. We wil be driving through the city taking you to the busy and bustle commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens.
Then we will visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street. The Goldsith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazar area where is also a Hindu temple with elaborate stone carvings and the Dutch Church of the Wolfendhal dating bak to 1749. We will also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Ayukana Buddha and Independence Square.
After then we will visit the shopping malls in Colombo. You will be visiting the Mlesna exquisite tea boutique, Cashew nut shop, readymade garments and all sorts at Majestic City.
We will continue visiting the Lanka Ceramics Center, a place where you can buy “NRITAKESET” or other ceramic items and then will visit the “Odel Shop, Barefoot, House of Fashion, and Beverly Street. After the shopping tours, we will get back to the hotel, have dinner and overnight in Colombo.DAY 4
- 4 Nights 5 days 3 star Hotel Accommodations with daily breakfast as per the city mentioned in itinerary ( Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Bentota, and Colombo) in sharing bases.
- Both ways Airport hotel and Hotel Airport private Luxury transfer only for our group.
- 1 Bottle of Mineral Water per person per day.
- 1 Local SIM card arranged upon your arrival in Colombo.
- Transfers and Services with private English Speaking Guide for tours and only for transfers.
- All government Taxes and local service charge.
- Personal Health & Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees if applicable upon arrival in destination airport.
- Any meals except than mentioned in itinerary
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls
- Food and Beverages not included in Itinerary.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.