Kuala Lumpur and Genting Highland – 5Days
- Breakfast Only
- Accommodation: 3- Star Hotels
- Location: Kuala Lampur, Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Cave and Genting Highlands
- Meals: Daily buffet Breakfast
- Trip Duration: 5 Days
- Suitable for: Couple, Family and Incentive Tour
- Transportation: Private Car/ Van and Guide
The five days tours to Malaysia gives you opportunity to explore most famous must see places in Kuala Lumpur and Genting Highland. During your holiday tours in Malaysia you will visit Genting Highland, nestled on a mountain peak within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the border between the states of Pahang and Selangor of Malaysia, and sightseeing of fastest growing metropolitan regions in the country, Kuala Lumpur which is also most visited 6th ranked city in the world. The most attraction of your tour is that you will be visiting the 88-Floor Petronas Twin Towers having Sky Bridge to connect both towers in Kuala Lumpur. You will be spending your two nights in Genting Highland and two nights in Kuala Lumpur city. Having one free relaxation day you will enjoy great shopping day in famous KL shopping Malls like; Mid Valley Megamall, and Pavillion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall. The below is our itinerary for the Kuala Lumpur and Genting Highland 5 days tours in Malaysia. If you are looking some additional activities or days customized itinerary write us with details and we can organize your tours as per your interest.
ARRIVAL IN KUALA LUMPUR
Arrival in Kuala Lumpur airport, immigration and after custom take the exit to arrival hall. Our representative will be waiting you to welcome on the meeting point. Meet and greet then you will be transferred to the hotel.
Check-in and remaining day for relaxation in Kuala Lumpur.1ST DAY
FULL DAY GENTING HIGHLANDS TOUR WITH OUTDOOR THEME PARK
Have your breakfast at your hotel. Then, you will be picked up 0845 at your hotel front desk and proceed for the day long Genting Highlands Tour which starts at 0915 hours. During the day long tours you will be exploring the Batu Caves en-route, is a limestone hill, which has a series of caves and cave temples, in the Gombak district, 13KM north of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu or Batu River, which flows past the hill, Genting Highlands, Return cable car ride to experience most of the must see over the mountain which goes through out the rain forrest. On top, you will find most famous casino, then take the time off to enjoy the attractions of the indoor and outdoor theme parks on the top. Meanwhile, you can also take a walk around the peak and enjoy the crisp and cool mountain air. After finishing the tours drive back to Kuala Lumpur and overnight.2ND DAY
KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOURS WITH PETRONAS TOWERS
Morning breakfast at your hotel. Today you will be exploring capital city of Malaysia and its culture. Our representative will pick you up to proceed the sightseeing tours of capital city Kuala Lumpur and to visit the wonderful attraction of Petronas Twin Towers which has 88- Floors. Please collect your entry TKTs and process to the entrance. You will be guided inside the Petronas tower. Experience the high sky scrapper bridge which is connected to the Twin Towers. Do not forget to take your camera with you to take the photos of magnificent Petronas Twin Towers. After the Twin Towers visit, you will process for the sightseeing tours of KL city. During your sightseeing in Kuala Lumpur you will explore; an insight into the old and new, starting from where the city began, at the confluence of two rivers, to the King’s Palace, the National Monument and the superb buildings at the Independence Square as well as the Moorish-style railway station. While observing the contrast between historical Moorish architecture and modern skyscrapers, you will not fail to notice the abundant greenery in the city, particularly at Lake Gardens. After the quick overview of the KL city tours, back to hotel and overnight in Kuala Lumpur.3RD DAY
- 4 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur in 3 Star Hotel in Twin /Double sharing room bases.
- Kula Lumpur city sightseeing Tours in SIC bases.
- 88- Floors Petronas Twin Towers with Entry TKTs.
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur airport to Genting Highlands, Genting to Kuala Lumpur and hotel to Kuala Lumpur Airport.
- Genting Highland Tours full day with Batu Caves, Return Cable Car Ride, Outdoor Theme Park TKT.
- All government Taxes and Service charge.
- Personal health insurance & travel insurance
- Malaysian Visa Fee if applicable as per rules of Malaysian Embassy.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls and optional tours etc.
- Round trip Air TKT Kathmandu — Kuala Lumpur - Kathmandu
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.