Malaysia and Singapore – 7Days
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation: 3 Star European Standard Hotel
- Trip: 3 Nights in Malaysia and 2 Nights in Singapore
- Activities highlights: Kuala Lumpur City Tours, Batu Cave, Genting Highland with round trip Cable Car ride, Singapore City Tours, Evening Sentosa Tours and round trip Coach TKT.
- Trip duration: 7Days
- Coach TKT: KL Coach Station - Singapore Waterfront - KL Coach Station by comfortable Coach
The Malaysia and Singapore holiday package takes you for 7 days including 1 night in flight from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur. The package covers up sightseeing of Kuala Lumpur city likely; Kuala Lumpur City Tours, Petronas Twin Towers ( no entry ticket), Full Day Genting Highland Tour, Outdoor Theme Park, Skyway Cable Car ride, Cable Car ride to Genting and Batu Caves Photo Stop. Similarly Sightseeing of Singapore city tours gives you an oppurtunity to experiance visit Colonial district for a view of Padang, The Esplanade Theatres, Merlion Park, China Town, Little India, Souvenir shop and Chocolate Shop.
And most important must visit evening Sentosa tours.
Our most running pre-defined holiday package to Singapore and Malaysia day-to-day activities give you a glimpse of entire tours.If you are looking for a customized tour as per your interest in these destinations, please do not hesitate to conatct us.
ARRIVAL IN KUALA LUMPUR — CITY SIGHTSEEING
Early morning arrival in Kuala Lumpur airport. Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur airport, make your immigration and collect your baggage then get out of custom area. Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to hotel. Store your luggage in hotel, and proceed for City sightseeing tours in Kuala Lumpur. During your sightseeing tours in Kuala Lumpur you will explore; an insight into the old and new, starting from where the city began, at the confluence of two rivers, to the King’s Palace, the National Monument and the superb buildings at the Independence Square as well as the Moorish-style railway station. While observing the contrast between historical Moorish architecture and modern skyscrapers, you will not fail to notice the abundant greenery in the city, particularly at Lake Gardens. Additionally, a photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers and a quick overview of the city, the tour will be a most remarkable! After sightseeing tours of Kuala Lumpur city, back to hotel and check in. Overnight in hotel and relax the evening on your own.2ND DAY
BATU CAVE AND GENTING HIGHLAND
Morning breakfast at your hotel then set your day for full day sightseeing to the Genting and Batu Cave. En-route you will visit the Batu Cave, take photos and continue drive to Genting. This tour will bring you up to Genting Highlands, which is a mountain retreat cum casino 6,000 feet above sea-level and located a moderate distance away from city. We’ll stop at the skyway cable-car station for a ride up by cable-car, where you’ll be amazed at the magnificent view of mountains and rainforest scenery. Your both ways return cable car TKTs will be provided so that you can experience most of the must see in this city. On top, there is a casino available, then take the time off to enjoy the attractions of the indoor and outdoor theme parks. Meanwhile, you can also take a walk around the peak and enjoy the crisp and cool mountain air.
At evening drive back to Kuala Lumpur. Over night in Kuala Lumpur.3RD DAY
KUALA LUMPUR — SINGAPORE; BY COACH
Early morning have your breakfast at hotel and check out then transfer to KL Coach Station. Check in at counter of Coach station Deck and depart to Singapore. Upon arrival in Singapore Waterfront coach station, our team will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Remaining day for relaxation in Singapore.4TH DAY
CITY SIGHTSEEING & EVENING SENTOSA
Enjoy the morning breakfast at your hotel. After the breakfast, you will proceed for the sightseeing tours of Singapore city. Experience the contrast between old and new and the blend of East and West. Experience the history, culture and the lifestyle of multi-racial Singapore, the exciting heart of New Asia-Singapore. We will visit the Colonial district for a view of Padang, The Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay and The Merlion – a mythical beast, Singapore’s original half lion, half fish. Next stop, a visit to Little India, Chinatown. After then, return back to hotel and enjoy the day.
At evening you will process for the Sentosa tours. The evening Sentosa is most special than morning Sentosa. Enjoy the Island Admission, Tiger Sky Tower, Madam Tuss and at evening back to hotel. Overnight in Singapore.
SINGAPORE TO KUALA LUMPUR BY COACH
Enjoy your breakfast and relax for sometime. After then, check out and drive to Singapore Waterfront coach station to take your coach back to Kuala Lumpur.
After reaching the Kuala Lumpur coach station, our team will pick you up and transfer to the hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy the day for shopping in Kuala Lumpur.6TH DAY
KUALA LUMPUR - KATHMANDU
Have your late breakfast at hotel and check-out. You can store you luggage at lobby and still spend your time for shopping or exploring malls on your owns. Later afternoon, our team will pick you up and transfer to Kuala Lumpur airport to take your flight back to home.7TH DAY
- 3***Accommodation including breakfast: 3 Nights in Kuala Lumpur & 2 Nights in Singapore.
- Round Trip Coach TKT: Kuala Lumpur – Singapore — Kuala Lumpur by a comfortable Coach
- Transfers and tours with local English-speaking guide in Malaysia & Singapore.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing TKTs as per your itinerary.
- Kuala Lumpur, Batu Cave and Genting Highland tours including both ways Cable Car TKT.
- Singapore city sightseeing tours with evening Sentosa.
- Coach station to hotel and vice versa transfers in Kuala Lumpur & in Singapore.
- All government Taxes and service charge.
- Personal health insurance and travel insurance
- Visa Fees for Singapore and double entry visa for Malaysia.
- Any domestic or INTL airport TAX if applicable.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls.
- Round trip air TKT from Kathmandu - Kuala Lumpur - Kathmandu
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Any meals except than mentioned in itinerary.