Muktinath and Pashupatinath Darshan Tour – 6 Days
The pilgrimage tour Muktinath and pasupatinath Darsan Yatra is designed special for the Hindu devotees to pay homage to lord Visnu’s temple Muktinath, goddess of flame Jwaladevi and most important religious site for Hindu devotees lord Siva’s temple Pasupatinath one the largest, holiest temple which lies in bank of Bagmati river in Kathmandu. The Muktinath temple lies in district of Mustang, situated at 48KM of north east of Jomsom at an altitude of about 3,749m. Its main shrine is a pagoda-shaped temple dedicated to lord Vishnu. There are 108 waterspouts cast in the shape of cow headed pour holy water which you will find just behind the Muktinath temple. Lots of pilgrimage takes bath from the ice-cold holy water where they believe after bad in this holy water the sins would be washed. The temple is situated on a high mountain range with beautiful range of Himalayas. The tour starts from Kathmandu. Upon arrival our team will welcome you at airport and transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu. Have dinner and overnight in Kathmandu. Next day our team will drive you from Kathmandu to beautiful city of Pokhara and have sightseeing of most popular city Pokhara. Evening overnight in Pokhara and next day fly into Jomsom. After landing in Jomsom, take jeep and drive to Muktinath temple to perform Puja at Muktinath, have Darsan then at evening return back to Jomsom and overnight. Next day the early morning you fly back to Pokhara and continue your journey to Kathmandu by road or as an alternative you can take flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Transfer to the hotel directly and overnight in Kathmandu. Next morning you will have visit of holy temple Pasupatinath, have homage and after noon you will have continue sightseeing of Kathmandu city. At evening overnight in Kathmandu and next day transfer to the airport for your departure to home country.
ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU
Arrival in Kathmandu by air. Our team will welcome you at Kathmandu airport and drive to transfer you to Hotel. Check in and relax the evening walking around the city. At evening you will have dinner and overnight in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation: Double / Twin bed rooms & Dinner
KATHMANDU — POKHARA; BY ROAD
Enjoy your morning breakfast at your hotel. Then your journey starts to Pokhara at 8am. The drive duration from Kathmandu to Pokhara is supposed to be around 5 to 6 hours, it depends with traffic situation. During the drive you will be passing beautiful valley, river, water falls and typical villages. Finally you will reach city of beautiful Pokhara, the 2nd largest city and one of most popular tourist destination of Nepal which offers a very close view of the Himalayas. Check –in at hotel and rest for sometime. After then you will be proceeding for sightseeing in Pokhara. During your sightseeing you will be exploring Bindebasani temple. The Bindabasini temple is a great religious importance to Hindus, a vital hub of religious in Pokhara. After then we will proceed for the Davis’ fall. Mahendra cave and back to the hotel.
- Accommodation: Double / Twin bed room, Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner
POKHARA - MUKTINATH DARSHAN — JOMSOM; BY FLIGHT & JEEEP
Have your early morning breakfast at your hotel in Pokhara. Then our driver will transfer you to Pokhara airport to catch your early morning flight to Jomsom. The flight from Pokhara to Jomsom would be one of the most unique flight to the mountain ever you haven taken. After landing inside the valley in Jomsom airport, our team will pick you up and check in at hotel. After then prepare you small rucksack to carry your lunch pack then will walk to the Jomsom Jeep station to take a ride to Muktinath temple. You will have Jeep ride into the valley of Jomsom, Kagbeni and finally you reach the Muktinath in altitude of 3,710 meters. The trip is simply great with its panorama view of mountain, valley and landscape. The Muktinath temple is an important pilgrimage site for both Hindus and Buddhists. The most prominent shrine is the three storey temple fashioned in pagoda style of Lord Muktinath or the god of great salvation. For Hindus, it is one of the 106th sacred Muktichhetra (assured of salvation )of 108 sacred place of Vaishnavas, where Lord Vishnu got free from the curse of Sati. Likewise, for Buddhist it is the holy shrine of Chumig Gyatse. According to the Buddhist legend Muktinath was consecrated in the first ( good ) age by Padmasabhav and then again in the intermediate age by 84 great magicians. These magicians sanctified the water of Muktinath spring by sprinkling on to it by the water carried from the holy lake of Manasarovar. Thus, it is believed that drinking and taking bath in the 108 spouts in the premises of the temple washes away all the sins. Afternoon 3 PM; you will depart from Muktinath to Jomsom and overnight in Jomsom. At evening dinner at your hotel and overnight in Jomsom Bazar.
- Accommodation: Double / Twin bed room, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
JOMSOM – POKHARA – KATHMANDU BY FLIGHT& ROAD
Early morning breakfast at your hotel and go to airport to take your onwards light to Pokhara.. At earliest we get the flight for you to fly-out from Jomsom, it is better for you as due to the mountain climate afternoon starts the strong wind, none of the flights can land neither depart form this airport. After landing in Pokhara airport, our team will pick you up and drive you to Kathmandu. On the way you will have packed lunch and at afternoon you will reach Kathmandu. Check in and rest the evening at your hotel after a long drive. Dinner at hotel and overnight.
- Accommodation: Double / Twin bed rooms, Lunch & Dinner
PASUPATINATH DARSAN — DURBAR SQUARE — SWAYAMBHUNATH
Have your breakfast at your hotel and at 9am our team will pick you up to take to pay a visit to Pasupatinath temple which is one of the most significant Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world. You will have your free time to pay homage at Pasupatinath temple. After then we will drive to Kathmandu Durbar square where you will have sightseeing of historical Durbar square, surrounded by spectacular architecture and vividly showcases the skills of the Newari artist and craftsmen over several centuries. The Kathamndu Durbar Sqaure holds the palaces of the Malla and Shah kings who ruled over the city, quadrangles revealing courtyards and temple. The square is known as Hanuman Dhoka, a name derived from the statue of Hanuman, the monkey devotee of Lord Ram, temple of Kalo Bhairwa, Seto Bhairawa and house of the living goddess Kumari. After exploring the Kathmandu Durbar square you will be proceeding to visit well-known oldest Buddhist stupa Swayambhunath, enjoy the beautiful view and from atop hill and have some photograph of Kathmandu valley. Then drive back to hotel, have dinner and overnight in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation: Double / Twin bed room, Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner
- 3Nights in 3 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in Full board ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- 1 Night in 3 Star hotel in accommodation in Pokhara in Full board ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 1 Night in guest house or Lodge in Jomsom in Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Domestic air TKT round trip Pokhara—Jomsom—Pokhara for value of USD 188/ Per Person.
- In Kathmandu: Pickup from airport and transfer on departure from hotel by car or van depends upon the group size.
- Transfer from Kathmandu—Pokhara—Kathmandu by private car or van.
- Jeep transfer from Jomsom—Muktinath– Jomsom guided by professional local guide.
- Special Entry permits for Jomsom (ACAP and TIMS Fees for the value of USD 45/ per person)
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and transfer by car or van guided tour by English speaking guide.
- All government Taxes 10% service charge and 13% VAT.
- Personal health insurance & travel insurance
- Infant Domestic air TKT which is TAX only applicable, payable at Domestic Air counter by passengers.
- Visa Fees for Nepal if required
- Any domestic or INTL applicable airport TAX.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls and Drinks.
- Tips to driver, camera fee ( still/ Video ) any portage at airport.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Any meals except than mentioned in the itinerary.
Duration: 8 Days
The Muktinath, Pasupatinath Darsan yatra combined with Jungle Safari is one of the popular holiday as well as pilgrimage tours for Hindu devotees in Nepal. This tours will take you…View More