Wonder of Sri Lanka – 4Days
- Breakfast Only
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation: 3- Star Hotels
- Places: Colombo, Nuwara Eliya and Kandy
- Meals: Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner
- Suitable for: Family and Couple
- Tour Type: Fully Managed
- Duration: 4 Days
The “Wonder of Sri Lanka” holiday package covers up most must see places of Sri Lanka within four days. During your trip you will be exploring Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Colombo. The package is designed for the visitors those are looking for fully managed short holiday break to Sri Lanka. It accommodates you in three star European standard hotels with daily breakfast and dinners. If you are looking for longer trip, have a look through our related holiday package or contact our sales team.
ARRIVAL BANDARANAIKE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Arrive in Sri Lanka. You will be welcomed by our representative and transfer to Kandy. Spice Garden in Mawanella to see the different spices, which Sri Lanka is famous for.You will be introduced to different spices and shown how some of these spices are grown and processed.
Kandy, including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square, Arts & Crafts Centre, Gem Museum & Temple of Tooth Relic. Kandy the hill capital, venue of the annual Perahera The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism’s influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere.
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic – ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession.
By the night experience a colourful show where you will be taken to mind blowing Sri Lankan culture extravaganza. Get ready for Heavy drumbeat and acrobatic act.
After breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Enjoy “Tea experience”, which involves a visit a plantation to observe firsthand the process, starting from the plucking field where it all begins with the picking of “two leaves and a bud” to the factory where the processing begins. Originally introduced to the island around 1850 by the British, Ceylon Tea is world famous for its high quality and has remained a major contributor to the island’s economy for generations. Currently, Sri Lanka is one of largest exporter of tea worldwide. The high altitudes produce the best flavours, so Sri Lanka’s hill-country is the ideal environment to grow the most flavorsome tea. A guided tour around a Tea Factory is an enlightening experience.
NuwaraEliya the ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coolest places in the Island, but it is really just like an English spring day, although the temperature does drop at night. All around NuwaraEliya you will see evidence of the British influence, houses like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. The Victoria Park, in the middle of the town, is a lovely place for a stroll or a picnic and is also good for Birding as you get some rare birds in this Park.
After breakfast proceed to Colombo. Colombo a drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens, Visit Fort, and the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street – the Goldsmiths quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also aHindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha & the Independence Square.
Start shopping in Colombo, Visit ODEL, House of Fashion, Arcade Independence square, Race Course, and Beverly Street, visit bargain market in Colombo Pettah.
- Accommodation in shared double room with private bathroom in 3 star hotel.
- Transport in an air conditioned luxury car from arrival till departure.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Entrances fees to Temple of the Tooth Relic
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Electronic Travel Authorization fee for Visas upon arrival (Please note that an ETA is compulsory for nationalities besides nationals from the Republics of Singapore and Maldives).
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips & porter age at hotel / guides.
- Any other Entrance fees to sightseeing places.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme.