Malaysia and Singapore – 6Days
Price: NPR 37,000-
- Airport Transfers
- Suitable for: Family travelling with children, Couple or Incentive Tour
- Placed included: Kuala Lampur, Genting Highland and Singapore
- Activities highlights: Kuala Lampur City Tours, Batu Cave, Genting Highland, Outdoor Theme Park and Singapore City sightseeing Tours.
- Meals: Daily breakfast
- Transportation: SIC bases Transfer
- Trip Duration: 6 Days
The Kuala Lumpur and Singapore holiday package takes you 6 Nights 7 days tour giving an opportunity to spend 3 Nights in Kuala Lumpur and 2 Nights in Singapore. The package covers up sightseeing of Kuala Lumpur city likely; Kuala Lumpur City Tours, Petronas Twin Towers, Full Day Genting Highland Tour, Outdoor Theme Park, Skyway Cable Car ride, Cable Car ride to Genting and Batu Caves. Similarly Sightseeing of Singapore city tours gives you an opportunity to experience by visiting Colonial district for a view of Padang, the Esplanade Theatre, Merlion Park, China Town, Little India, Souvenir shop and Chocolate Shop.
Our most running pre-defined holiday package to Singapore and Malaysia with daily activities in details itinerary listed below gives you a preview of entire tours and activities. If you are looking for a customized tour as per your interest in these destinations, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KUALA LUMPUR — CITY SIGHTSEEING
Early morning arrival in Kuala Lumpur airport. Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur airport, make your immigration and collect your baggage then get out of custom area. Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to hotel. Store your luggage in hotel, and proceed for City sightseeing tours in Kuala Lumpur. During your sightseeing tours in Kuala Lumpur you will explore; an insight into the old and new, starting from where the city began, at the confluence of two rivers, to the King’s Palace, the National Monument and the superb buildings at the Independence Square as well as the Moorish-style railway station. While observing the contrast between historical Moorish architecture and modern skyscrapers, you will not fail to notice the abundant greenery in the city, particularly at Lake Gardens. Additionally, a photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers and a quick overview of the city, the tour will be a most remarkable! After sightseeing tours of Kuala Lumpur city, back to hotel and check in. Overnight in hotel and relax the evening on your own.1ST DAY
BATU CAVE AND GENTING HIGHLAND
Morning breakfast at your hotel then set your day for full day sightseeing to the Genting and Batu Cave. En-route you will visit the Batu Cave, take photos and continue drive to Genting. This tour will bring you up to Genting Highlands, which is a mountain retreat cum casino 6,000 feet above sea-level and located a moderate distance away from city. We’ll stop at the skyway cable-car station for a ride up by cable-car, where you’ll be amazed at the magnificent view of mountains and rainforest scenery. Your both ways return cable car TKTs will be provided so that you can experience most of the must see in this city. On top, there is a casino available, then take the time off to enjoy the attractions of the indoor and outdoor theme parks. Meanwhile, you can also take a walk around the peak and enjoy the crisp and cool mountain air.
At evening drive back to Kuala Lumpur. Over night in Kuala Lumpur.2ND DAY
KUALA LUMPUR — SINGAPORE; BY COACH
Early morning have your breakfast at hotel and check out then transfer to KL Coach Station. Check in at counter of Coach station Deck and depart to Singapore. Upon arrival in Singapore Waterfront coach station, our team will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Remaining day for relaxation in Singapore.3RD DAY
CITY SIGHTSEEING & EVENING SENTOSA
Enjoy the morning breakfast at your hotel. After the breakfast, you will proceed for the sightseeing tours of Singapore city. Experience the contrast between old and new and the blend of East and West. Experience the history, culture and the lifestyle of multi-racial Singapore, the exciting heart of New Asia-Singapore. We will visit the Colonial district for a view of Padang, The Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay and The Merlion – a mythical beast, Singapore’s original half lion, half fish. Next stop, a visit to Little India, Chinatown. After then, return back to hotel and enjoy the day.
At evening you will process for the Sentosa tours. The evening Sentosa is most special than morning Sentosa. Enjoy the Island Admission, Tiger Sky Tower, Madam Tuss and at evening back to hotel. Overnight in Singapore.4TH DAY
SINGAPORE TO KUALA LUMPUR BY COACH
Enjoy your breakfast and relax for sometime. After then, check out and drive to Singapore Waterfront coach station to take your coach back to Kuala Lumpur.
After reaching the Kuala Lumpur coach station, our team will pick you up and transfer to the hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy the day for shopping in Kuala Lumpur.5TH DAY
- 3 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur in 3 Star Hotel
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in Singapore in 3 Star Hotel
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur airport to Genting Highlands, Genting to Kuala Lumpur and hotel to Kuala Lumpur Airport twice.
- Genting Highland Tours full day with Batu Caves, Return Cable Car Ride, Outdoor Theme Park TKT
- Kuala Lumpur city sightseeing Tours in group guided by English speaking Guide
- Kuala Lumpur - Singapore - Kuala Lumpur transfer by Coach
- Singapore City Sightseeing Tours guided by English Speaking Guide
- Morning Sentosa Tours includes: Images of Singapore, Underwater World and awesome Dolphin Lagoon show.
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Personal health insurance and travel insurance
- Double Entry Visa for Malaysia and Single Entry visa for Singapore
- Any domestic or INTL airport TAX if applicable.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls.
- Round trip air TKT from Kathmandu - Kuala Lumpur - Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Kathmandu
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Any meals except than mentioned in itinerary.