Beach Holiday in Negombo – 8Days
- Airport Transfers
Just 20 minutes from the Colombo airport, Negombo offers a fabulous sandy beach holiday to relax on. Offering number of great seafood restaurants makes your dining one of the most unforgettable holiday on the island. Step by step feel the sand move beneath your toes, gentle waves kissing your heels as you explore the glorious beaches of Negombo. Watch fishermen using traditional methods as they head out to sea in their hand built outrigger canoes, and visit Lellama where they hawk their hard earned wares.
Negombo does not only offer beautiful beaches rather also many things to offer you when you are on your holiday. You can enjoy water sports such as water skiing, snorkeling and swimming. Visit Village Temples, Old Churches, Historical buildings built by the Dutch, enjoy a lagoon boat trip, Visit Negombo Fish Market, Toddy Tapping and Coconut Plantation in the Surroundings of Paradise Holiday Village. Nightlife here is varied and there’s something for everyone, from family entertainment to late night beach bars, so make sure you bring some smarter clothes for a few evenings out on the town.
ARRIVAL BANDARANAIKE AIRPORT
Upon arrival in Bandaranaike International Airport, process for the immigration then customs and take exit to the arrival hall. Our team will be waiting for you to welcome and drive to sandy beach of Negombo.
Check-in at Resort and remaining day spend in pool or at beach at leisure.1ST DAY
- 6 Nights 7Days 3+ Star Beach holiday accommodation at Resort in Negombo.
- Inclusive daily buffet Breakfast. Option available in Half Board as well ( Bed, Breakfast and Dinner)
- Luxury Air Conditioned vehicle transfer from Colombo to Negombo Resort and return.
- Visa support documentation
- Any other entrance fees to Sightseeing places.
- The camera fee ( still/ Video ) any portage at airport.
- Round trip air TKT from your home country to Colombo and return.
- Electronic Travel Authorization fee for Visas upon arrival.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal Travel Insurance and meals not mentioned in itinerary.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme.