Hanoi & Halong Bay Cruise – 5Days
Price: NPR 59,000-
- Lunch & Dinner
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel
- Meals plan: Full Board ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Sites included: Hanoi, Holand Bay, Tam Coc & Hoa Lu
- Trip Duration: 5 Days
- Suitable for: Family traveling with Children, for Couple , Honeymoon Trip or for Incentive Trip
- Transportation: AC Car / VAN
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. At its heart is the chaotic Old Quarter, where the narrow streets are roughly arranged by trade. There are many little temples, including Bach Ma, honouring a legendary horse, plus Đồng Xuân Market, selling household goods and street food. Hanoi with Halong Bay Cruise holiday package is suitable for family, individual and incentive tours to Vietnam. This is the short and best Vietnam holiday package from Nepal.
ARRIVAL IN HANOI
Welcome to Vietnam! Meet and greet by our team at Noi Bai Airport. After then, drive to the center of Hanoi (around 35 minutes) for lunch at local restaurant before hotel check-in. In the afternoon, have a light tour to Hoan Kiem Lake – Ngoc Son Temple, visit the statue of Ly Cong Uan, who had moved the capital city from Ninh Binh – Hoa Lu to the present location of Hanoi a millennium ago, hang around the Old Quarter of Hanoi by “Green car” and enjoy a Show of Water Puppetry, a stage art created by the Vietnamese peasants. The show last more than an hour, which is a wonderful opportunity to learn about some of Vietnam’s mythology, traditions and current customs. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.1ST DAY
HANOI – HOA LU & TAM COC – HANOI
After breakfast, our team will pick you up at your hotel and head to the ancient capital of Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh for a visit of temple buildings dedicated to Le and Dinh Kings. Driver to Tam Coc and enjoy lunch at local restaurant. After then, take a leisure row-boat ride down the river to visit Tam Coc noted for its limestone outcrops rising up from serene rice paddies which gave name of the place as “Halong bay on land”. Then, you will be transferred to a quiet road through rural villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops from Tam Coc to Bich Dong pagoda. After finishing the sightseeing, drive back to Hanoi late afternoon and dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.2ND DAY
HANOI – HALONG BAY – HANOI
Enjoy your breakfast. At 8am our driver will pick you up at your hotel. Enjoy the interesting 3.5 hours’ drive to Halong city. Arrive in Halong city. Enjoy the seafood lunch on boat. Then take a boat trip which may be about 4 hours. The cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, visit Thien Cung Cave. Back to Halong city where your minibus will be waiting for you to take you back to Hanoi. We will reach Hanoi about 2030 hours at evening. Today you will have the Indian meals at an Indian Restaurant and oovernight in Hanoi.3RD DAY
HANOI CITY TOUR & FREE SHOPPING
After breakfast at the hotel, have a city tour to visit Hanoi today. This is the most ancient city of Vietnam that functional as a developing centre of culture and economy. Let’s start our visit to the Ho Chi Minh Complex – his Mausoleum (Close on Monday, Friday weekly), the house-on-stilts where he lived his last years, his fish pond and the One-Pillar Pagoda. Continue with the Temple of Literature, the very first high school of Vietnam dating back to 11th century. After then, you will have lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon, we will have a short walk at French Quarter, have a photo to memory the trip at Opera House before free day for shopping in Hanoi Old Quarter or Trang Tien Plaza or Dong Xuan Market (the biggest whole sale and retail market) in Hanoi. At evening, dinner at a local restaurant and Overnight in Hanoi.4TH DAY
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on Double/Twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Air-con transfer with experienced driver.
- 3 times a day Meals as indicated in itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner but no drinks).
- Boat trip in Halong Bay (4 hours).
- Sampan in Ninh Binh (Tam Coc).
- Entrance fees and water puppet show ticket.
- 35 minutes “Green car” visit in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Bottles of water on bus.
- Visa approval letter for Vietnam
- Personal travel insurance.
- International, domestic flights and airport departure tax if applicable.
- The Beverage and Meals not included in Itinerary.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls etc.
- Tips to driver, camera fee ( still/ Video ) any portage at airport.
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee: USD 25 per person.
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge.
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge.