Nile Cruise Holidays – 8 Days
Price: NPR 105,700-
- Lunch & Dinner
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel, Nile Cruise & First Class Train
- Placed covered: Nile River Cruise, Luxor, Aswan & Cairo
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners
- Highlights: Nile River Cruise on full board 3 Nights, 2 Nights on board of First Class Sleeper Train with Half Board, 2 Nights hotel in Cairo,
- Sightseeing spots: The 3 Great Pyramids , The Great Sphinx , Egyptian Museum, Islamic & Old Cairo, Alabaster Mosque &‘Green Mosque, The Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church , Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Suitable for: Couple, Family holiday with Children & Incentive group
- Trip duration: 8 Days
Let you dream come true to reality, enjoy the life time experience of traveling a fascinating country Egypt while touring across the Cairo, Luxor and Aswan with Nile cruise. Laser Travel and Tours offers exquisite holiday tour package for eight days with proper holiday planning and arrangements to execute smooth and peaceful holiday experience for you. Starting your holiday right from the heart of the Egypt, Cairo, a capital city also known as the city of a thousand Minarets is the centre of the major cultural, artistic and historic attraction. Get in touch with ancient culture and Nile civilization through great inexplicable pyramids at Giza, Egyptian museums, blazing khan El Khalili bazaars, hanging church, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Cairo tower and mystical Nile River. Furthermore, we will take you to the full excursion of Aswan, east and west bank of Luxer adding delightful charm to your journey. Apart from the Egyptian cultural taste; you can also get the flavor of modern Egypt with various recreational options. Get the best deal of tour package of Nile Cruise Holiday package from Nepal 3 nights on Cruise Board, 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo and 2 Nights in board of First Class Sleeper Train.
ARRIVAL IN CAIRO AIRPORT - TRANSFER TO HOTEL
Upon arrival in Cairo airport, proceed for the immigration and pass the custom. On the exit, our representative will be waiting for you to welcome and transfer to hotel. Meet and greet then drive to Hotel in Cairo. Check in and enjoy the remaining day on your own in Cairo.1ST DAY
SIGHTSEEING OF PYRAMIDS AND TEMPLES IN GIZA
Enjoy your breakfast at your Hotel. Our representative will pick you up at Hotel’s lobby and starts your full day tours to Giza Pyramids. During your sightseeing trip in Giza you will be exploring the 3 great must see Pyramids: Cheops, Chefren and Macarinos. You will be exploring inside the Queen Pyramids then enjoy the Panorama view of the those 3 famous Pyramids and take the pictures for memory. After then, you will be visiting the Great Sphinx which kept its secret for centuries. You will be exploring the Valley Temple in Giza and have Lunch at the Pyramids view Restaurant. After the lunch, you will be visiting the Sakkara and Memphis, Step Pyramid of Sakkara the First Pyramid ever was built in Giza. Then, explorer the Titi Pyramid from inside to see the Texts of the Pyramids, visit Memphis, Egypt’s first Capital, Colossia of Ramsses 2nd and the Alabaster Sphinx. Finally you will visit the most famous Carpet School in Giza and drive back to hotel. Overnight in Hotel.2ND DAY
ASWAN TOUR AND NILE CRUISE IN NILE RIVER
Today, you will be having the breakfast on board of the Train moving towards the Aswan. At Aswan train station our representative will be waiting to greet and assist you. After then, starts your full day tours in city of Aswan by visiting the High Dam, Unfinished Oblisk and take the motor to Philae Temple of Love for Goddess Isis. After the tours to transfer to Nile Cruise to proceed your boarding which starts for 3 Nights 4days on board. The Lunch and Dinner will be provided on Cruise Board.3RD DAY
NILE CRUISE SAILING
Enjoy your Cruise sailing and have your breakfast on board. You will be sailing along the fertile Nile Valley making 2 stops at Comombo and Edfu Temples. At Comombo, the cruise will be stopped to visit the Com Ombo Temple of the Crocodiel God Sobek. Similarly, the Cruise will be stopped at Edufu, to take horse carriage to the Falcon God Horus Edfu Temple. Then the Cruise will continue sailing to pass Isna Lock. The Lunch and Dinner will be on board of your Nile Cruise. Overnight in Cruise.4TH DAY
EAST BANK LUXOR TOUR
Morning breakfast, on board of your Cruise. Then your tours start towards the East Bank. Explorer the Luxor Temple originally joined to Karnak by an avenue of Sphinxes and then you will be transferred to the Train station. You will be enjoying the 1st class sleeper train back to Cairo. The dinner will be provided on board of you Train.6TH DAY
FULL DAY CAIRO CITY TOURS
Enjoy your breakfast on board of the Train. After reaching the Train station in Cairo, our representative will pick you up and proceed for your day long sightseeing tours in Cairo. You will be exploring the Egyptian Museum containing over 120,000 pieces, visit the brilliant collection of Tutankhamon and Islamic Cairo. Then, start at the Citadel ( Old Castle) fortress with a visit to the Mohamed Ali Mosque ( the Alabaster Mosque) and have lunch at Nile view Restaurant. After the Lunch you will be visiting the Coptic Cairo home of some of the oldest Christian Churches, the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Holy Crypt and walk around where Mary and Josef walked thousands of years ago. Finally, you will be visiting the Khan El Khalili Bazaar and back to hotel then overnight in Cairo.7TH DAY
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation at 3*/4*/5* Hotel in Cairo BB based on Double / Twin sharing bases.
- 3 Nights Nile Cruise 5* Accommodation including Full board.
- 2 Nights First Class sleeper Train Ticket Cairo- Aswan / Luxor-Cairo including taxes based on Half Board.
- All Transfers Mentioned in the above tour program in our Private A/C Coach.
- Full day tour in Cairo to Pyramids & Memphis with entrance fees.
- Full day tour in Aswan with entrance fees.
- Felucca Ride in the Nile River in Aswan.
- Visit to Edfu and Comombo temples with entrance fees.
- Full Day Tour in Luxor to the West Bank with entrance fees.
- Full Day Tour in Luxor to the East Bank with entrance fees.
- Full Day tour in Cairo to Egyptian museum, Islamic & Coptic Cairo with entrance fees.
- Meals as mentioned as in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- English speaking professional guide (Egyptologist).
- Visa support documents & visa service for Egyption Embassy.
- All service charges, Government TAX & Sights entry fees for the places mentioned in itinerary.
- Personal health insurance & travel insurance.
- Egypt Visa Fees as per rules of Egyptian Embassy.
- International round trip Flight Ticket from home country to Cairo and Return.
- Any kinds of beverages are not included in Itinerary.
- Personal Expenses such as Liquor, Laundry, room Services, phone calls and optional tours etc.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.